Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Off to A Slow Start

Well, yesterday I attempted to impress my 9 year old with a cartwheel but it didn't go so well. My brain remembered how but my body said, "No Way!". Fortunately, mostly just my ego was bruised.

Today, as well as some sore muscles, I have a stomach bug. The 9 year old also has it....we are close like that! LOL! I really do not like this staying in bed stuff. I am feeling much better this evening but am staying in my room, hoping not to spread the joy. Poor Tyler just couldn't stand it and kept coming in my room to tell me one thing or ask another....he missed me. :) After school he came running in to say hello to me. I asked him to bring me the papers from his backpack  but I didn't need them. He said, "I know all the details. I will just tell you." He proceeded to explain to be about the Book Fair and sure enough, he had all the details!

Hopefully tomorrow I am going to try out a crock-pot orange chicken recipe I recently saw on some one's blog. I'll let you know how it goes and share the recipe tomorrow.  In the meantime, I would love for you all to share a favorite, simple chicken recipe as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment